Today was April 20th, also known as 4/20. 4/20 was Hitler’s birthday, and now, it’s National Smoke Weed Day. This is an extreme case of correlation not equaling causation.
Not that I have any qualms with the day or anything, just because I enjoy being contrary…
12. Walk into one of the headshops down in the Village, and ring out in a sing-songy voice, “Helloooooo, is there any chance you happen to be selling any a-WEEEEED?!”
11. Rent every damn Sean Penn movie except for Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
10. Bike around with a boombox blaring “Truckin’” on repeat, and if anyone says anything to you, scream “NAH MAN, I’M STRAIGHT-EDGE!”
9. Insist that since possession is 9/10ths of the law, the real day of celebration should be September 10th.
8. Invent a new sport: Frisbee skeet!
7. Go to White Castle and order a salad.
6. Send out the email reprinted in this blog post.
4. Actually, watching The Ruins will ruin just about any day.
3. Oh shit, that last pun was TOTALLY unintentional.
2. Write a list that devolves into unintentional puns.
1. Actually get arrested for marijuana drug possession.