5. you end up buying terribly worse drugs than the ones you started out with
4. you buy "chicken cottage" which is like kfc mixed with crack and homeless
3. every homeless person wants to deal you crack and/or eat your chicken cottage
2. you take a taxi to home, which is very very expensive
1. you come back home at 5 am and just wish you were on more drugs/had more chicken cottage
I've read this like 10 times, and I still can't figure out whether "Chicken Cottage" is actual food or some edible drug. Hope you learned your lesson, kids--and that's "Don't eat things with weird as hell names, and don't take taxis to home!"