6. Q. How can evil exist in a world with a benevolent God?
A. God defines benevolence as "a desire to eat Cheez-its." And He eats a lot of Cheez-its.
5. Q. What was there before the beginning of the universe?
A. A palate of paints to paint the universe, and a brush with which to dab the colors of the stars.
4. Q. Can God make a rock so heavy that he cannot lift it?
A. Yes, but God actually cannot lift any rocks as He is allergic to rocks.
3. Q. Why are we here?
A. We are here to ask the question, "Why are we here?"
2. Q. How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
A. Three hundred, as long as they are doing the best dance.
1. Q. What is the best dance?
A. The best dance is this dance (at 0:43):