Hey! A lot of people like mashups. (Unless you are Laksh.) Also, aphorisms and movies. Well, what if I told you that you could mashup aphorisms with movie titles! IT IS THE BEST GAME. Here are some examples! (Some of them are even true--this is the kind of humor people have been striving for since the invention of laughter in 1525!!!)
15. When the going gets tough, the tough Get Shorty.
14. American Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
13. Out of sight, Out of Sight.
12. A bird in the hand is worth Two if By Sea.
11. Every cloud has a Silver Surfer.
10. Waste not, want Not Another Teen Movie.
9. 24 Hour Party People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
8. We have nothing to fear but Fear itself.
(Note: This is TRUE. Laksh showed me this movie and it was terrifying.)
7. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for Say Anything.
6. Curiosity killed the Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.
5. In this life, nothing is certain but death and Texasville.
4. All bad poetry springs from genuine Feeling Minnesota.
(Note: This is also painfully true.)
3. Every dog has his Day of the Dead.
2. To thine own self be True Lies.
1. What comes up Must Love Dogs.