Saturday, February 14, 2009

Top 15 Reasons Why I Love Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is the best!  The best part of it is how everyone can agree that it's great.  Here are a few of my reasons:

15. I have a girlfriend.

14. I have a girlfriend.

13. Haha, seriously, I have a girlfriend.

12. I guess I could sort of understand why you wouldn't like Valentine's Day if you didn't have a girlfriend, or whatever, but I do.

11. Did you read that? I have a girlfriend.

10. A great part about Valentine's Day is having a girlfriend.

9. I might do something with my girlfriend later.

8. Since I have one.

7. I have a girlfriend.

6. Seriously, though, if you don't, do you really have to take it out on the rest of us happy people with your pointless bitching about how Valentine's Day is a Hallmark holiday and blah blah blah and it reminds you how you're sad and alone and blah blah blah shut up

5. I don't want to hear your crap because I have a girlfriend.

4. I.

3. Have.

2. A.

1. Girlfriend.

No comments: