12. Adrian Peterson and I are both 23.
We're off to a great start!
11. Adrian Peterson's last name is Peterson.
My name is Peter and I am someone's son!
10. Adrian Peterson left college after his junior year.
I could have graduated in three also, but I was too lazy to fit in Music Hum.
9. In college, Adrian Peterson was a runner-up for the Heisman Trophy.
In high school, I was a runner-up for the Outstanding Senior Award. Though Adrian Peterson no longer holds a grudge, my venomous rage is still brewing after all these years.
8. Once, Mel Kiper Jr. said of Adrian Peterson: "You can make the argument, [Peterson] is the best player in this draft, if not, certainly one of the top three."
Once, Mel Kiper Jr. said of me: "Oh no, [that kid] is knocking at my door again--I bet he wants to see my Big Board."
7. After being drafted, Adrian Peterson said, "I want to be the best player to ever play this game."
As a lifelong Vikings fan, I have to agree--I want him to be the best player, too.
6. Eight games into his career, Adrian Peterson set the NFL record for most rushing yards in a single game, with 296.
Eight days into my career, I'd set the lab record for high fives.
5. Adrian Peterson wears an Adrian Peterson jersey EVERY Sunday.
Earlier this year, I bought an Adrian Peterson jersey. I wear it most Sundays.
4. Adrian Peterson has rushed for 1,015 yards so far this year.
I am all the times rushing everywhere. There's so much to do!
3. Adrian Peterson's nickname is All Day, though he is sometimes called The Purple Jesus.
My nickname is Pete, though I am sometimes called Petey. Adrian Peterson and I both have nicknames.
2. Last week, Adrian Peterson scored the game winning touchdown against the Packers.
I've scored many game-winning touchdowns in no-holds-barred, trick-play-laden, snow-means-we-can-play-tackle sandlot football games.
1. Here is a picture of Adrian Peterson.