Friday, August 8, 2008

Top 16 Movies Whose Titles Would Be Better with a Question Mark After Them

This list was co-written by Rob Trump and Ryan Henneboehle.

16. Remember the Titans?

15. Forgetting Sarah Marshall?

14. Feel the Noise?


13. Hope Floats?


12. Howard Stern's Private Parts?

11. Three Men and a Baby?

10. Love and Basketball?


9. My Giant?

8. But I'm a Cheerleader?

7. Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Never Stop Worrying About the Battle over Peter's Exclusion of Merkin Muffley...

...

?

6. What Happens in Vegas...?

(for people who really want to know)

5. Who Framed Roger Rabbit??

(for people who...really want to know)

4. Win A Date with Tad Hamilton!?

3. To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar?

(who is this Julie Newmar and why is she writing to me my name isn't even Wong Foo)

2. The Color Purple?

(seriously man, I don't know if you want to paint your house that)

1. Seabiscuit?

No comments: