6. "Thy kingdom come, the will be done"
Note that I said "robot or idiot" in the prologue to this. That's because, well, what actual person wouldn't recognize this phrase, right? The Lord's Prayer has to be one of the most frequently-recited bits of English--how could you screw this up? It has to be some voice-recognition program, right? On the other hand...
5. "We have brought unnecessary change to Washington."
This one--what was really said was "a necessary change"--sorta convinced me that the captioning guy was in fact a guy and had an agenda.
4. "Senator Joseph R. Brighton"
You'd really think that the program or person would recognize the second-most important name in the ceremony today. You'd be wrong.
3. "A rock Hussein Obama"
You'd be very, very wrong.
2. "Land of teh pilgrim's pride"
A typo is a little pedestrian and nitpicky, but that doesn't change the fact that imagining Aretha Franklin using "leet" is hilarious.
1. "We can be sure that Dr. King and a great cloud of witnesses are shopping in heaven."
Rick Warren actually said "shouting," but I think we can all agree that this image is better.